Friday, May 3, 2013

What's in YOUR way???

Perhaps it's my impending 40th birthday...perhaps it was seeing such a new life (see newborn photo session below) and realizing how far away that all seemed to me...or, prior to all this, witnessing recent events where life can change instantly and with no warning, I wonder to all my friends and fans-- what's stopping you from capturing your family, your friends, your kids in a permanent, professional, and priceless way?

In my home office I have a wall covered with the yearly photos I take of my kids every Christmas.    Starting from the top left, there's 6-month old Alexandra...followed (very quickly, I might add) the next year,  a 2-month old Nathan with his "big" sister...and so on. This is far from all the pictures of my kids I have hanging up, but I love the continuity this wall shows.

Life isn't slowing down, we're not getting younger (although that's not to say we aren't getting better!)  I hope this post motivates you to just book the appointment-- set the date-- and know that you will be so thankful you did.


(P.S.  I could also attribute this post to Netflix and incessant "How I Met Your Mother" watching...but I think it's really all the mushy stuff heretofore mentioned)

No comments:

Post a Comment